Get a Fresh Financial Start
If you’re overwhelmed with debt, filing for bankruptcy could bring you relief. It’s not as scary as you think, and there are options that help you keep some of your property and assets. Contact Macfarlane Law today for a FREE financial evaluation and bankruptcy consultation. Click here and enter “Mac Law” in the “Attorney Id” field to get started. Millions of people file for bankruptcy every year. At Macfarlane Law, we know that making the decision to declare bankruptcy does not come easily, nor should it. We believe in counseling clients and walking them through the complicated process. With an attorney on your side, you know you’ll get the best possible outcome without all the stress of trying to file for bankruptcy on your own.
Learn About Your Options
Too many people try to file for bankruptcy without the help of an attorney. Don’t make the same mistake— you don’t have to go through the process alone. Using an attorney to help you file for bankruptcy is not as expensive as you think. Plus, there are several reasons working with a bankruptcy lawyer is beneficial. Our team has many years of experience assisting clients. We can help you:
- Decide If Bankruptcy Is the Best Option for You: Filing for bankruptcy can discharge debt, liquidate assets, and even enable some people to keep their personal property. However, it’s not the best option for everyone. An attorney can take an objective look at your finances and help you decide if filing for bankruptcy is right for you.
- Learn About the Bankruptcy Process: An attorney can answer all your questions and explain how filing for bankruptcy will affect your wages, property, and financial future.
- File the Paperwork for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy on Your Behalf: An attorney can take care of the complicated bankruptcy application process for you and ensure no errors are made on your application.
- Stop Creditor Harassment: Consumers have rights under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, and an attorney can defend those rights. An attorney can work quickly to help you freeze collection calls and other harassment.
- Create a Fresh Financial Start: Filing for bankruptcy does not come without its consequences, but it is the first step in starting a new life and rebuilding your credit. There is life and happiness after bankruptcy and an attorney can help you realize your potential.
Our team works closely with clients in Ogden, Utah, to understand their financial situation. We then assess their goals and offer our legal opinion on what resolution will be the best option.
Seek Out Professional Bankruptcy Services
Bankruptcy in Utah, like in any state, has very specific requirements and laws. These laws vary from state to state. If your bankruptcy application is incomplete or not filed correctly, it’s likely your request will be rejected. That’s why it’s important to work with an experienced bankruptcy lawyer if you’re considering filing for Chapter 7 or any other type of bankruptcy. Our team is very thorough and well-versed in Utah’s bankruptcy laws, ensuring that clients’ applications are approved. We take care of everything so you don’t have to worry.
Contact Us Today
At Macfarlane Law, we treat our clients with the respect and dignity they deserve. After all, not all situations in life can be controlled and filing for bankruptcy doesn’t make you a bad person. Our attorneys work hard on every case to ensure your rights, property, and future are protected. You won’t be judged for your financial situation; we just want to help. If you are experiencing harassing calls from creditors or are considering filing for bankruptcy in Ogden, Utah, then you need proper legal representation. Please call us today at 801-336-4321 or fill out our online contact form to schedule a bankruptcy consultation with an attorney. You won’t regret the decision.